PAY VIA BITCOIN
Bitcoin is one of the most important inventions in all of human history.
For the first time ever, anyone can send or receive any amount of money with anyone else, anywhere on the planet, conveniently and without restriction.
It’s the dawn of a better, more free world.
- Register online or via their mobile apps and create a Bitcoin wallet with one of the platforms in the tabs below.
- Go to your account settings and add payment method (Credit/Debit card, Bank Account, PayPal) and buy coins.
- Convert your checkout amount to bitcoins, then send bitcoins to the wallet address provided on checkout.
- Share a visible screenshot of the transaction page with us via email once bitcoins are sent.
- Follow the instructions below to purchase bitcoins.
How to pay with Coinbase
Here are the steps on how to pay with cryptocurrency using the coinbase platform. Here we outline the steps on how to buy cryptocurrency and how to send cryptocurrency as payment.
How to buy cryptocurrency:
- Sign in to Coinbase.
- Select Buy / Sell on the upper right-hand side.
- Click the Buy field to select the asset you’d like to purchase.
- Enter the amount you’d like to buy denominated in crypto or your local currency.
- Select your payment method.
- Click Preview Buy to confirm your purchase (you can always click the back arrow to make a change).
- If the details are correct, click Buy to complete your purchase.
How to send cryptocurrency from your Wallet:
- Open Coinbase Wallet app on your mobile device
- Tap Send
- Enter the amount you’d like to send
- Select which coin you’d like to use
- Tap Next
- Tap the QR code or enter the exact recipient address
How to pay with Binance:
Here are the steps on how to pay with cryptocurrency using the Binance platform. Here we outline the steps on how to buy cryptocurrency and how to send cryptocurrency as payment.
How to buy cryptocurrency:
- Log in to your Binance account. Tap on the trading button, then tap [Buy].
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy and enter the amount. Tap [Buy]. …
- Select the payment method. We offer different fiat channels for users in different countries to buy crypto
How to send cryptocurrency:
Log into your binance wallet or open the app then follow the steps:
- Click on wallet
- Go to flat and spot
- At the top, you will see deposit, withdraw and transfer
- Click on withdraw
- You will see crypto and flat. Make sure crypto is selected
- Then below, you will see a dialogue box with heading COIN
- Click on the arrow in the box and make sure the desired coin is selected (BTC, LTC, ETH)
- On the right side, you will see a box which says recipients BTC address
- Fill in the wallet address there
- Then scroll down and you will see Transfer network, make sure the desired coin is still selected
- After that you will see a box titled amount. Type in the amount you want to send
- After that click on submit
- Next you will see a security verification page
- Verify to check if everything is correct then complete the verification process
- After that click on Submit/Send code
How To Pay With Bitpanda
This section will help you through the process of buying with bitcoins using the provider – BitPanda.
– Open an Account on BitPanda
Once you have created your account and verified your email, proceed with the following steps:
– Login to Your Account
Once logged in, select “Buy” found at the top menu bar. This will lead you to a page that looks like the one below. Follow the steps carefully.
Now confirm that you want to buy with credit/debit. (Note that only 3d-Secure Mastercard and Verified by Visa cards are allowed. If you don’t have one of these try CoinMama or Coinbase).
Confirm that the amount you entered before is indeed the amount you want to buy. Also, confirm that you agree to BitPanda’s exchange rate. In the “the Current Price” field you can also see the exchange rate you are getting. It will likely be 3-4% above the market rate since BitPanda’s fees are included in the exchange rate.
Note, you only have 60 seconds to lock in your exchange rate and confirm!